- Anonymous, Golestan Province Agriculture statistics, Different years, Agricultural Jihad Organization of Golestan Province, Statistics and Computer Services
- Anonymous, Internet Database of Agriculture Jihad Ministry, http://dbagri.maj.ir/zrt/
- Bosena, D., Bekabil, F., Berhanu, G. and Dirk, H. 2001. Factors Affecting Cotton Supply at the Farm Level in Metema District of Ethiopia, Journal of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Ecology. 1: 41-51
- Barker, R. and Hayami, Y. 1978.Economic consequences of new rice technology, proceeding of Conference on the Economic Consequences of the New Rice Technology, Los Banos (Philippines), International Rice Research Inst., Los Banos, Laguna (Philippines), 402 p.
- 5-Darren, H. and Ethridgeb, D. 1999. Export Taxes and Sectoral Economic Growth: Evidence from Cotton and Yarn Mmarkets in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, 20: 263-276
- 6-Elyasi Bakhtiari, I. 1993. Factors Affecting Cotton Supply Response in Iran, Proceedings of the Second Symposium on Agricultural Policy of Iran, Shiraz University
- 7-Fahimifard, S.M. and Sabouni, M.S. 2011. Supply Response of CCereals in Iran: An Auto-rgresive Distributed Lag Model, Journal of applied science, 11(12): 2226-2231.
- 8-Fomby, B.Thomas (1998), How to model multivariate time series data, Department of Economics, Southern Methodist, University Dallas, USA.
- 9-Ghorbani, M., and Dehghanian, S. 2006. The Impact of Price and Non-Price factors on Sugar beet Cultivation in the Province of Khorasan, Sugar beet Journal
10. 10-Kopahi, M. 2013. Agricultural economics principles, Tehran University Publications
11. 11-Lanteri, L. 2010. Argentina Soybean Acreage Response to Changes in Price Incentives, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Essays, No. 52
12. 12-Lütkepohl, H. 1985. Comparison of Criteria for Estimating the Order of a Vector Autoregressive Process, Journal of Time Series Analysis, Vol 6: 35-52
13. 13-Pesaran, M.H. and Pesaran, B. 1997. Working with Microfit 4.0: An Interactive Introduction to Econometrics, Oxford University Press
14. 14-Salami, H. and Jahangard, L. 2009. Time Series Modeling to Predict the Apples and Oranges Consumption in Iran, Journa of Agricultural Economics and Development, No 67Ethiopia: An Error Correction Model,. Agrekon, No 42: 389-404
15. 15-Shepherd, B. 2006. Estimating Price Elasticity of Supply for Cotton: A Structural Time Series Approach, FAO Commodity and Trade Policy Research, Working Paper, No 21
16. 16-Yeong-Sheng, T.D., Suryani, A. and Nurjihan, I.2010. Acreage Response of Paddy in Malaysia,Agric. Econ. Czech, 56 (3): 135–140