Agricuture solutions; quality fertilizer, trusted advice. 2012. Agriculture Solutions Inc., 4603 Perth Road 135, Ontario, Canada, NOK 1XO.
1. Emami, A. 1997. Plant analizing methods. Technical publication No. 982, Water and Soil Research Institute. Agricultural Education Publishing. Karaj,Iran.(In Persian).
2. Hamedi, F., and Jafari, H. 2007. Investigating the effects of sulfur thiobacillus bacteria and manure on quantitative and qualitative properties of rapeseed. Proceedings of the second scientific seminar on the use of oilseeds and vegetable oils in Iran. 113-117. (In Persian)
3. Karimi, F., and Shabi, M. 2012. Effect of sulfur and manure application on soil pH and absorption of micronutrient elements in calcareous soil, Leaf and rapeseed (Hyola 401). Journal of Agricultural Engineering 35:(1), 91. (In Persian with English abstract)
4. Lajvardi, S.A., and Sharifzadeh, F. 2008. Seed coating technology and its goals. Summary of Articles of the First National Conference on Seed Science and Technology. (In Persian).
5.Nurgholipur, F., and Besharati, H. 2006. Investigating the effect of soil phosphate, sulfur and thiobacillus bacteria on quantitative and qualitative soybean yield and its residual effects on corn. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences. 20(1):122-132.
5. Cifuentes, F.R., and Lindemann, W.C. 1993. Organic matter stimulation of elemental sulfur oxidation in a calcareous soil. Soil science society of American journal, 27: 727-731.
6. Dogan, T., Aykas
, E., Tuvay, N.H.,
and, A. 2005. A study on pelleting and planting seame (Sesamum indicum
) seeds. Asian journal of plant sciences, 4(5):449-454.
7. Elton, R. 2010. http://Southeast farm press.com/Process-allows-cold-weather-planting.
8. Elzakker, Bv. 1999. Organic cotton production. Organic cotton from field to final product.Edited by Dorothy Myer and Sue Stolton. Intermediate technology publications, UK.
9. Jaggi, R.C., Aulakh, M.S., and Sharma, R. 2005. Impacts of elemental S applied under various temperature and moisture regimes on PH and available P in acidic, neutral and alkaline soils. Biology and fertility of soil, 41: 52-58.
10. Kalbasi, M., Filsoof, F., and Rezainejad, Y. 1988. Effect of sulfur treatment on yield and uptake of Fe, Zn and Mn by corn, sorghum and soybean. Journal of plant nutrition, 9(3-7):1001-1007.
11. Kaya, M., Küçükyumuk
, Z., and Erdal, E. 2009. Effect of elemental sulfur and sulfur-containing waste on nutrient concentrations and growth on calcareous soil. African journal of biotechnology, 8(18): 4481-4489.
12. NHAES-National human agricultural experiment station,1998.The integrated mechanization system used pelletting sesame seed. Iskan, South Korea.
13. Salimpour, S., and et al. 2010. Enhancing phosphorous availability to canola (Brassica napus L.) using P solubilizing and sulfur oxidizing bacteria. Australian journal of crop science, 4(5): 330-334.
14. Zeybek, A., Dogan, T., and Ozkan, I. 2010. The effects of seed coating treatment on yield components in some cotton varieties. African journal of biotechnology, 9 (37): 6078-6084.