1. Alston, J.M., Chan-Kang, C., Marra, M., Pardey, P., and Wyatt, T. 2000. A
Meta-Analysis of rates of return to agricultural R&D. Research Report, No.
113. Int. Food Policy Res. Inst. Washington DC. 163 pages
2. Alston, J.M., Norton, G., and Pardey, P. 1998. Science under scarcity:
Principles and practice for agricultural research evaluation and priority setting
(2nd Edition). Wallingford, UK: CAB International. 642 pages
3. Anonymous, Vice president of strategic planning and monitoring, budget law,
single article and resources and expenditures of macro tables, various years.
4. Banks, C., and Carson, C. 2012. Discrete-event simulation systems. Mahlooji,
M. Publication of Sharif University of Technology. Tehran, Second Edition.
707 p. (In Persian).
5. Benin, S., and You, L. 2007. Benefit-cost analysis of Uganda’s clonal coffee
replanting program: An Ex-Ante Analysis. IFPRI Discussion Paper. No: 744.
6. Farsi, M., and Bagheri, A. 2008. Principles of crop breeding. Jihad-e-
Daneshgahi of Mashhad Univ. Pub. First Editition. 376 p.
7. Gierend, J. 1999. Integration of risk and multiple objectives in priority setting
for agricultureral research: The case of the national dairy research program in
Kenya, PhD Dissertation, University of Berlin. 231 p.
8. Gotsch, N., and Herrmann, R. 2000. Assesing the expected welfare effects of
biotechnological change on perennial crops under varying economic
environments: a dynamic model for cocoa in Malaysia, Agric. Systems. 63:
9. Haghiri, A., and Rafati, M. 1996. Estimattion the return on investment in grains
Research, Information and Documentation Center of Agriculture, Office of the
Economic Analysis of Agricultural Research, Agricultural Research, Education
and Extension Organization in Iran.
10. Haeri, A., and asayesh, A. 2009. Investigation of cotton condition in Iran and
world. Statistical and Strategic Studies of Textile Industries Center. Iranian
Textile Manufacturing Association.
11. Hosseini, S.S., and Hassanpor, E. 2009. Investigation of sugarbeen research
effect on supply transmission of sugar in Iran, Sugarbeen. 23(1): 72-92
12. Horstkotte-Wesseler, G., Maredia, M., Byerlee, D., and Alex, A. 2007. Ex Ante
economic analysis in AKIS projects: Methods and guidelines for good practice,World Bank, Rural Development Family, Agricultural Knowledge &
Information Systems (AKIS). 21 p.
13. Kamali, M., and Najafi, T. 2011. Wheat: Research management strategies in
Iran. First Edition. 227 p.
14. Mahloji, M. 2011 .Stimulation in systems. Sharif Indust. Univ. Pub. Second
15. Mahrabi, M., and Niksayr, F. 2009. Rresearch and development institutions
mannuel in Iran. Scientific Policy Rres. Center Pub. 360 p.
16. Mardia, M., Byerlee, D., and Anderson, J. 2001. Ex-Post evaluation of the
economic impacts of agricultural research programs: Paper presented to the
workshop on the future of impact assessment in CGIAR, 39 p.
17. Masters, W.A., Coulibaly. B., Sanogo, D., Sidibé, M., and Williams, A. 1996.
The economic impact of agricultural research: A practical guide. Dept Agric.
Econom. Purdue Univ.
18. Mutangadura, G. 1997. Meeting development objectives with agricultural
research: Priority setting in Zimbabwe, PhD Dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic
Inst. 256 p.
19. Napasintuwong, O., and Traxler, G. 2009. Ex-ante impact assessment of GM
papaya adoption in Thailand. AgBioForum. 12(2): 209-217.
20. Nienke Beintema, N., Stads, G., Fuglie, K., and Heisey, P. 2012. ASTI global
assessment of agricultureal R&D spending: Developing countries accelerate
investment. Int. Food Policy Res. Inst. Washington DC. 22 p.
21. Pachico, D., Lynam, J., Peter, K., and Jones, G. 1987. The distribution of
benefits from technical change among classes of consumersand producers: An
ex ante analysisof beans in Brazil. Research Policy. 16: 279-285.
22. Pardey, P.G., Alston, J.M., and Chan-Kang, C. 2013. Public agricultural R&D
over the past half century: An emerging new world order. Agric. Econom. 44:
23. Sharifzadeh, A., and Abdollahzadeh, G. 2011. Identification of current and
optimal situation of agriculture research system. Science and Technology
Policy. 4(1): 71-82
24. Yorobe, J.M. 2006. Ex-ante economic impact assessment of the ring spot virus
resistant papaya in the Philippines. In Projected Impacts of Biotechnology
Products in Indonesia and the Philippines (ISAAA and ABSP-II Impact Study)
Manila. The Philippines: ISAAA. 23-24